Moderator, analyst and marketing consultant with over 20 years of experience in marketing and market research, including work as a client and a vendor. In addition to her work in research, she also has experience in database marketing, PR, media/communications/journalism, and futurism. The breadth of her professional background allows her to offer unique value and insight to clients. To read more about Peggy, click here.
Read Peggy’s recent interview with Inc. magazine’s online edition by clicking here.
- Qualitative Marketing Research Consultation and Ethnography
- Study Design
- Discussion Guide Design
- Analysis of Findings
- Report Writing – including edited video reporting
- Notetaking Databases
- Presentation of Findings
- Biometrics Communication Research
- Corporate Ideation Facilitation
- Insights and Actionable Recommendations
To learn more, click here.
Types of Techniques
- In person – focus groups, IDIs, dyads, triads, friend groups, usability labs, shop-alongs, ethnographic observation, corporate facilitation
- Online – webcam focus groups, chat groups, bulletin boards
- Phone – IDIs
- Hybrid quali-quant – in person and online
- Desk Research
To read more, click here.